Life of a Kept Woman

I want to chronicle this particular niche - a woman being well cared for by a man for no other reason than it fulfills them both.

Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States

In 2001, I stopped working and focused on having the most pleasurable and fulfilling life possible. Today, I have succeeded my wildest expectations. A “kept woman” is a woman who is being supported comfortably by a man for reasons having nothing to do with marriage, children, or sex. We are intelligent women, who know there is more to life than proving yet again we can do it just as well as men. We are choosing lives of comfort and service, but only to the extent that it pleases us. The men who support us do so because they see it as their best move for a rich life with a partner who can create a lifestyle based on having the best of what life has to offer for them both. The best is everything from cocktails at sunset to cycling together mid-day to serving the poor.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Having a Vision

It's funny, I can remember precisely the moment when I decided to have the life I wanted. It was during a goals setting exercise. Every since that moment, more and more of my life has become a deliberate creation. The key thing I learned in that moment is that you have to have a clear goal in order to be able to recognize an opportunity when it presents itself. Otherwise, you're looking at the replay, going “damn, wish I'd seen that.". George and I were hiking on the ridge behind the property at Lafayette Morehouse shortly after I arrived. He was talking about how he had surplus cycles [code for he has a lot of available time and energy that a woman could put to use to fulfill her various desires]. I heard that and recognized that my ship had just come in. Of course, it took several months for me to get out of my way enough to have my goal, but at least I was clear on the outcome.

There were hundreds of decisions made before that hike that got me there, and there have been hundreds since that brought me here. Last night, when I looked at the commitment statements I had made 6 years ago, I was blown away by how much of my life today was a direct result of those commitments I had made at a variety of levels – individual, team, organization, society, etc. Back then it was a lot of effort and intention. Today, it's mostly just desire. I decide I want something and I know that I can have it because I've done it before, over and over. Being with George has helped me further refine my capabilities for two reasons. First, if I say I want it, he goes to work on getting it, so I damn well better be ready to have it. So my capacity to have stuff, including experiences, has increased dramatically. Which leads me to the second, which is that he is very good at detecting true desire versus wanting something because I think I should. These 2 factors have allowed me to have more of what I want faster.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home